Ok, Let's start with New Year's Day...we ventured downtown to see Chris's new office (he's been in a temporary office since we moved here) which was very cool. Then headed to the Peabody for some duck watching. It was fun, but Hudson was much more interested in the elevator. So we rode to the roof and checked out the duck's home and admired our new city from the rooftop view. Then we headed over to the Flying Fish for lunch...great little hole in the wall place and I think we were all glad to have something different than "holiday food". We even got in our New Year's black eyed peas. Here's some picts of our time.
First I must say that the below hairdo on Grace Ann is a joke...we do not wear it like this in public, or at home for that matter. I just wanted you all to see how much hair she has. I know that there are babies out there that have much more than this...but, Hudson just had a tiny bit o' fuzz when he was one, so this is very different for me. I mean, I can put it in pigtails! On a side note, as luck would have it, GA got Chris's hair. Which is great for her..Hudson got his hair also, which is great for him. But, now I am the only one in our household who must endure the wrath of flat, straight hair..they all have voluptuous waves and I have straight sticks that barely lift off my head. The grass is always greener I guess.
Lastly, a few picts of the kiddos today when they got up from naps having their juice on the mat together. It has quickly become quite the afternoon tradition...it's funny...it's like they sit and talk for a minute about their naps and then they laugh and drink their juice. GA has nearly mastered drinking from a cup...I have bought countless sippy cups trying to find the right one for her. Who knew it would be the disposable 7 for $2 cup from Target that tickled her fancy. That's what I'm talking about Grace Ann...low maintenance.

I will leave you saying that this weekend is a big one for us...Chris turns 30 on Saturday and GA turns 1 on Sunday! Big time parties going on at the Myatt house.
Also, tucked away in these January events was our 8th anniversary. We had a great dinner out (thanks Gigi) with good food and reminiscing. Chris - It's been the best 8 years of my life. Wouldn't change one thing . Here's to 60 more. I love you.




4 comments:
such sweet babies, so sad that you are far away!
happy new year, anniversary and birthday all rolled up in one!
great pictures, you have become quite the photographer.
and why wouldn't GA wear her hair like that, you do live in Memphis now, it would seem to fit right in.
have fun in Tunica for Chris's b-day.
happy b-day by the way Chris, hope your breakfast was great.
so glad for new pictures! everyone looks great. makes me want to visit you soon!! love you and missing you all. happy birthday chris and grace ann!
can't hardly look at these pics....it hurts my heart:( I miss these sweet babies! and their sweet momma:)
Post a Comment