A great Christmas had by the Myatts...thanks to my dear friend Gina who, wise beyond her years, was able to remind me again of what Christmas is all about. Why do I always get wrapped up in all the material preparation and forget to ponder the perfect gift that was given to us? I am pondering it now though, thanking the Lord for his son's humble entry into the world to die... so that we may live . To quote Hudson, "Happy Birthday Jesus!"
"Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord." Luke 2:10-11
Bedtime on Christmas Eve
Christmas Eve with my kids and nephews
"Media Man"
The Myatts...not happy, but at least looking at the camera
Grace Ann loving Gigi's tree
Christmas morning..like the matching PJ's? (thanks Lulu!)
Hudson's low point of the morning
Proud tricycle rider
Playing in his tent with his microwave (his favorite gift of the morning)
GA loving the pony
Here is a pic after Santa came




2 comments:
What a fun Christmas day! I love these pictures. I love your family! Great to talk to you today...I miss you so much! Happy New Year to all the Myatts. We love you!
The more I read about you guys the more I miss your beautiful family. I love the picture of "Hudson's low point". Can't wait to see you guys soon!
April
Post a Comment