I'm back...after an incredibly long blog hiatus, I have returned. I know that you are all glad. Tonight I mainly have picts for you to catch up on what we been up to since the end of January...Chris turned 30, Grace Ann turned 1, we had a couple of pretty big snows that were fun for Hud, Hud has been hanging with his great grandaddy Willie a lot lately (there is a pic of them on the curb together), and we just wrapped up our spring family photo shoot... also, Chris and I went to Nashville for his birthday as a "weekend getaway" and most importantly I made these cookies today for Easter that are the best (and prettiest) cookies I have ever seen (or eaten)...a shout out to Emily for the recipe (Laura - you must make them)...there are many picts for you to see.
Overall, we are doing well, feeling more and more settled here in our new home...but at times still feeling like we haven't quite found our "place" yet, it just takes a while I guess. The children are doing great...Hudson is full of life, so observant, and a huge fan of his sister. Grace Ann is on the move...yep...walking everwhere...she never stops, she is independent, smart, and loves to play...she is also a huge fan of her brother. It's really sweet to see them play together so well and see Hudson be so kind to her. I hope it's always that way.
Hope all of you have a blessed Easter...He is Risen...He is Risen Indeed!








5 comments:
yay, yay, yay, yay!!!!! is all I want to say, your back! hallelujah!
fantastic family pictures, love me some granddaddy, and those cookies look like they were scrumptious.
love the new background too!
cant wait to see you soon....
yay!
i am echoing the "yays"!!!!!!!! beautiful pictures...i am going to hire you to be the photographer on Sunday:) seriously, you all look so good. i am wanting a bite of one of those pretty cookies as i type. SO excited to see you!
about darn time! welcome back:)
Love the pictures, especially the family photo. What a sweet family. We miss you and it was good to see you this past weekend. :) Kiss those sweet babies (not so babies anymore!) for me. :)
I love all the new pics of your beautiful family! I really love GA's birthday dress. It was great seeing you a couple weeks ago. Hope to talk soon. Love you friend.
April
Post a Comment