First of all, I must tell you that all four robin eggs have hatched. There is a picture of the baby robins for you to see what came of those beautiful blue eggs...it was with GREAT caution that I snapped this pic, Momma robin doesn't go far from her nest and she was chirping and trying to dive bomb my head...so I snapped and ran. It turned out pretty good though, and I could see them opening their mouths for food when I was there. Makes me think of Grace Ann :-). Secondly, we have started swimming lessons this week. Hudson's buddy Garrett is in his class and they had a blast. It is a fun time to watch the boys play in the pool with their Dada's...and I can sit and chat with Garrett's mom. Hudson had a plastered clown-like smile the entire time the first lesson. I am hoping this is the beginning of a swimming career for Hud...it's safer than football...though I think his build lends itself a little more towards football. We would love for any of our other Knoxville boys to come swim with us!
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
oh fun! we have been wanting to do swim lessons with Will for ages! I wish we would have started with him as young as you have with Hudson. (although I do have to agree he will make a great linebacker!) :)
Post a Comment