skip to main |
skip to sidebar
New Bows
Nothing much exciting to report here...Grace Ann and I went shopping this morning while Hud was at school and we did manage to procure a few new bows. This one is Grace Ann's favorite (and mine). It's fun and summery...we might have gotten an outfit to match it also...isn't that how it works, if you find a cute bow you must find an outfit to match? :-)
4 comments:
Liz,
I am impressed with your blog. You are far better than I will ever be. It is great to see the new pics of the kids. Hudson is getting so big. Poor Turner is no where near that, but he is getting taller and is gaining weight again without the TPN bag. And sweet Grace Ann is a cutie. I know you and Chris are so proud. I will keep reading to see what the Myatt's are up to from day to day. Talk to you soon.
Love,
Sarah
She is so beautiful...I love the bows!!! And you are right about having a matching outfit! Lulu should be very proud! Maybe one day she will be a Chicos girl!!!
The bow is very cute...but I think the child is what set the bow off....I think I see a little Tilson there????
Oh NOOOOOOOO....
Hope to see y'all Saturday...
Christy is coming with Martha and I.
Love y'all
Linda
love love love the bow.
what an awesome pic of her! she has such an awesome smile!
happy mother's day
Post a Comment